Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Making bracelets.....finally!


Oh yeaaaahhh........it does look like what you think it is.....a bunch of funny looking bracelets! hahaha! I just got myself a roll of stretchy strings from my craft store and started on making bracelets of my own. The first thing that comes to mind when starting to make the bracelets are.......which type of beads and what colour should I use....plus...will it match any of my blouses??? LOL! hehehe! So in other words, in the end all I could think about is whether or not it will match any of my blouses!! The reason is because if the bracelets don't look good enough, then I will be the one who has to wear them! hahaha! I can't be selling something that doesn't look good right?! So off I went to my "pathetic wardrobe" and checked out what colour beads I have that would match my blouses.....hmmmm let's see, I have Blue.....Black....White....Red......hmmmmm........and the list goes on and on.....by the time I'm through looking at my blouses, I got pretty dizzy hehehe.......I just can't seem to make up my mind what looks good on what....decisions, decisions!

Unfortunately, most of the beads I have available are seed beads :P....so I can't make any bracelets with those....especially not with the stretchy strings. So I tried it out using the medium sized beads that I have available in my collection....Sometimes something that seems so simple can be quite hard to do.....in my case that is. I'm probably the only one who thinks that this project is hard to do....LOL! It looks pretty easy to make, so how hard can it be right? Wrong! Just trying to tie up the string of beads was quite a challenge for me.....and to make knots look neat was another problem. But I tried my level best to do this project....and now I have a bunch of bracelets for me to wear! Ha!! Can't wait to try them on when I go out! hehehehe! :P
Making bracelets.....finally!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: