Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Goodbye umbrella....

I lost my umbrella today.....sob sob... :( I went to TM Point, Pandan Indah to settle my bills and hanged my umbrella right beside me at the counter....when I was done with the bills, I forgot to take the umbrella home with me..........darn it! I didn't realise it at first, then when I did I went back to look for it....and it's GONE!!!! I can't believe it....even the TM employees there didn't notice it....how can they not notice that big umbrella by the counter! At first I just couldn't accept the fact.....felt sad losing it....after all it was my favourite umbrella.... Then I told myself, why be sad.....why stress myself..... it's not worth it. I hope whoever took/stole it will benefit from it and take good care of it...that's all I can say..... Goodbye my sweet umbrella........huhuhuhuhu......... :(
Goodbye umbrella....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: