Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Brisk walking.....


Today I went to the Permaisuri Lake Garden for some serious brisk walking.....with my aunt :). I have been meaning to do this activity for the longest time.....I did do it once before Ramadhan, also with my aunt.....and now after all the festivities, we are back on the track! :D The lake garden here is just so great.....it's a really huge place and with the big lake there, the air is so fresh in the morning. Just standing by the lake and take a deep breath in....eyes closed and just relax....so good!

We went brisk walking....up the hill, down the hill.....and walked and walked and walked...for 40 minutes. Then I felt like my legs were going to give way! hahaha! We decided to relax by the lake, and take a breather. I watched so many people walked by and see how others are doing their activities there......with the tai chi, aerobics (that was so funnnnnnyyyyyy!!!!), father and son playing the badminton....and so much more....oh ya I forgot to mention....there were some Chinese folks pulling out some grass off the ground, including it's roots! It seems like they were going to boil it later and consume it as a health drink or something. Not really sure what it's benefits are though. Should have stopped by and ask them....well, I would probably do that the next time I go there hehehe! There were also some people exercising in front of the trees and bushes.....I think I know why....to get the negative ions and energy from the trees....it's really good to do that.....but I am too afraid to do so, in case some snake or creepy animal suddenly jump on me if I get too close to the trees hahaha! Phobia! :D

It was great to finally be able to do some brisk walking there after all these years......I'm staying so nearby the lake garden and yet never got the chance to go there every weekend to relax and unwind....and of course exercise hehehe!
Brisk walking.....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: