Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ayat - Ayat Cinta.........


Last night I saw one of the few beautiful films I believe ever created...."Ayat-Ayat Cinta" which literally means "The Verses of Love". I was attracted to watch it after looking at the trailer on TV3...and also the beautiful song that was sung by the talented Indonesian singer Rossa. I have always loved her singing :). The film was based on a best selling novel written by Habiburrahman El Shirazy. Ayat-Ayat Cinta is a beautifully potrayed Islamic love story.....it is a tale of a virtuous Muslim protagonist who overcomes all obstacles of life maintaining pure ideals...

I actually cried watching this film.....hehehehe lol! How the story was told, the cinematography, art direction, the script .....was all so beautifully done.....can't help but love this film.....However, I don't think I will watch it again if they air it again on TV....one time is enough, because the ending of the story is very very sad......can't bear watching it again. But for those who have never watched it before, I would strongly recommend them watching it, definitely worth it!!! :)

http://www.ayatayatcintathemovie.com/

Ayat - Ayat Cinta.........SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: